Pata Negra Ham 100% Ibérico Bellota
* Pata Negra Bellota from Jabugo
* 100% Iberian pigs bred in the Dehesa
* +36 Months of curation in natural curing rooms
* One of the most awarded Jamón Ibérico in Spain
Pata Negra Jamón 100% Ibérico Bellota (acorn-fed). Cured by traditional methods for 36 months. Coming from Iberian pigs bred in freedom in the Dehesa of Huelva.
• Region: Jabugo, Andalusia, Spain
• Net weight: 7kg bone in / 4,5kg boneless
Learn more:Some curiosities about Iberian Ham
Tapas Ideas with Pata Negra Ham
Which Jamón is the healthiest, best and most expensive?
What Jamón should you choose: "Pata Negra", Ibérico or Serrano?
The fat from the Pata Negra ham
The 'montanera': indispensable process for Iberian ham
Pairing of pata negra ham at Christmas time
How is pata negra ham made?
Feeding of Iberian pigs
Nutritional properties of pata negra ham
Differences between Pata Negra Ham and Paletilla
Pata Negra Ham and its Competitors
How to Preserve Pata Negra Ham?
Receive this product fresh from the producer in 3-4 days
We accept payments by Card, Paypal, Amazon Pay, Google Pay and Apple Pay.